Thursday, November 13, 2008

Editorial

The topic I chose was bathroom cleanliness. I feel it is a problem at OU and it pertains to everyone who goes there. It is a health issue in particular: germs cause illness and people are being exposed to possible blood borne pathogens.

I have also talked to many people who find this issue disheartening, meaning that we are at a higher institution of learning where adults go to school, and many of the uncleanliness issues comes from this group of people and it should not.

This issue is important and can easily be fixed if a little effort is put forward.

1 comment:

Makes Sense said...

I'm not surprised you decided to stay with this topic - you seemed quite interested and passionate about it last Monday. I think you can make this work, but what is your argument? You give all the reasons why a dirty bathroom is disgusting and germy, but what is your point?